KUALA LUMPUR’S FIRST INNER CITY MEGA DISTRIBUTION HUB
& MALAYSIA’S LARGEST INTEGRATED LOGISTICS BUILDING 1,200,000 sq. ft. of warehouse space.
2-hour - Same Day Delivery is now a Reality
Malaysia’s First 3 level ramp up e-Commerce and Logistics Warehouse
- State-of-the-art design with a total built up of approximately 1,200,000 square feet
- Large floor plate of approximately 320,000 square feet per level
- High number of dock levelers with an average of 9 dock levelers per 100,000 square feet
- 3 floor plates with full sealed docking bays and catering for 20/40 ft Containers trucks
- High security – separation of car parks from the warehouse. Access through turnstiles and biometric/ RFID passes. Control of all entering and exiting vehicles
- Full CCTV surveillance System
- Grade A Warehouse specification
- Purpose build to serve the inner-city e-commerce and logistics and supply chain networks
The Last Mile
The last mile is often the least efficient link in the supply chain.
- elay of loading and dispatch from the warehouse
- Delay in deliveries due to congestion in urban areas
- Down time of transportation due to mall delivery restrictions – missing the window!
- Expansion of the e-Commerce industry resulting in high volume of single item deliveries
- Multiple attempts to deliver e-Commerce goods
- Unsuitable mode of transport
- Location of the warehouse and the mode of delivery are key points to meeting demand and supply
New Business Opportunities will emerge
Kuala Lumpur has the largest retail market in Malaysia. With the rise of e commerce many retailers are trying to adopt e commerce strategies.
- They need strategic stock points near their retail outlets
- They can use an efficient e commerce provider to deliver online orders to their customers
- Thereby creating a 24/7 business model to complement their stores performance and drive sales
Once again location of the warehouse and the mode of delivery are key points to meeting demand and supply
Arrange a walk-thru tour, reach us to arrange!